-
September 1st, 2004, 01:55 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Thanks for the help! So far today I've tried baking soda, alcohol, nail polish remover, soft scrub, mr. clean magic eraser and goof off. Guess what? The marks are still there!!!!!!!!!
I called AG and they said to try the oxy acne med. for 24 hours, and it could be repeated for 3 days. I didn't have any earlier, but I got some tonight and she's wearing her treatment overnight. I think I'll place her in the window tomorrow as well, since it's supposed to be sunny! I hope it works... I'll keep you updated!
P.S.- I forgot to list that I tried hairspray, too! 
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 31, 2004 10:56 PM: Message edited by: americangirlsrus ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks